Pages

Rabu, 29 Juni 2011

Reader Favorites



I wanted to put together a favorites page for a while, but couldn't figure out how to properly gauge what were "true" reader favorites. Until I remembered Facebook.

doy.

The following recipes have the most "likes"--- which has got to mean something, right?

156 likes
 
201 likes

 
 339 likes

340 likes

346 likes
 
589 likes

 
650 likes

716 likes

over 1k likes

over 3k likes

over 5k likes


When I started this site, I never thought I'd come up with new or innovative uses for the slow cooker. I figured people might tune in to see if I actually kept my resolution, but I had no idea that I'd learn new uses for the cooker or come up with recipes. It has really been a complete trip--- and I'm truly thankful.

Thank you so much. 

other stuff I did this week:
2008 Flashback, the complete year of crockpotting, in order
interview with Amy Green: Simply Sugar and GlutenFree
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup