Pages

Jumat, 16 Januari 2009

Quick Update

It is such a weird feeling to not get up and immediately turn on the computer and crank out a new post.

I miss you!

I just did the 5th day of the 30 Day Shred. Jenny is my workout partner, and we're keeping each other honest. The first few days were very. very. hard, but I feel pretty good today, and the excruciating soreness has subsided.

I am working crazily on editing all of the posted recipes for the Ultimate CrockPot Cookbook (coming Oct, 2009, Hyperion), and need to re-cook quite a few to make sure I have the measurements correct. I also need to make some pork.

Americans need their pork. My un-allergic family and friends are going to test out the recipes (from reader suggestions!) and give me an honest verdict. I'll probably make the sauce for me and the kids to put over chicken.

So, I'm here, but not really present. I'll be back. I promise.