Pages

Jumat, 02 Januari 2009

2008 Flashback: The Entire Year, in order



In 2008, I made a New Year's Resolution to use my slow cooker every single day for a year.

Was I nuts? Probably.

Want to read all the posts in order? (because you have way too much time on your hands, or are incredibly bored? it's okay. I won't judge.)

















But Wait! There's More!



I have continued to use my slow cooker in 2009-2012, and update the site approximately once every 10 days (it's HARD blogging daily!). 
You can see all of the recipes listed, HERE. There are over 600 listed. I also blog at Totally Together Journal and have written 3 cookbooks and  housekeeping shortcut book for moms [CLICK HERE to purchase books]. My books make excellent gifts for you or a friend, and I thank you greatly for your support. 

I never thought this would turn into my new "job," but it has, and I am so very, very thankful. Thank you for your support.  If you'd like, you may sign up for my newsletters HERE and never miss out on a new post or recipe. xoxo steph